(Click to Play or Right Click to Download)
Fasting: The Lost Art Of The Church (2013)
Pastor Dan teaches about fasting.
- Fasting: The Lost Art Of The Church Part 1 (2/10/2013)
- Fasting: The Lost Art Of The Church Part 2 (2/17/2013)
Go Nuclear (2016)
Everyone should fast because of the obstacles that stand as barriers and hindrances to our faith in God.
Pastor Dan explains that answers to prayer are based on principles from The Lord's Prayer: relationship with God, perceiving God's greatness, intimacy with God, and privilege. The principles of surrender, dependence, weakness, and forgiveness are also examined along with attitude. Pastor Nancy encourages us to continue to pray until we see God's answer to our prayer.
- Principles Of Prayer Part 1 (6/23/2013)
- Principles Of Prayer Part 2 (6/30/2013)
- What Is Prayer Part 1 (7/21/2013)
- Pray Until You See It (7/28/2013)
- What Is Prayer Part 2 (8/4/2013)
Prayer And Fasting (2014)
In this series Pastor Dan teaches us key principles about prayer and fasting.
- Go Nuclear (5/25)
- Benefits of Fasting (6/1)
- What Prayer Is Part 1: Prayer Is A Choice (6/8)
- What Prayer Is Part 2: Prayer Is A Privilege (6/22)
- What Prayer Is Part 3: Prayer Is An Attitude (6/29)
- Reasons We Should Pray Part 1 (7/13)
- Reasons We Should Pray Part 2 (7/20)
- Reasons We Should Pray Part 3 (not available due to power outage - 7/27)
The Gift (2014)
Today we are in Luke 1: 5-17 as Pastor Dan looks at the record of Zacharias and his wife, Elisabeth. They had no child because Elisabeth was barren and they both were now well stricken in years. They prayed throughout their lifetime for a child but had not received what they had prayed for. Pastor Dan looks at the following key points relative to prayer and how they affect us today. First, don't allow what God hasn't done in your life to hinder what He plans to do. Second, if you have been overlooked for a blessing today it is simply because you are set aside for a blessing tomorrow. Remember this: "Pouting will get you nowhere with God!"